Have you experienced Facebook Dating not showing up? Perhaps you have had your Facebook Dating App not working or unavailable on your iPhone or Android.
These are some of the problems encountered by users of this dating site provided by Facebook. Since dating is never an easy task, some may opt to go online in search of their mates.
However, at times the apps may not be responsive or loading. In this article, we will look at how Facebook dating works, the common issues associated with it, how to fix them, and much more.
How Does Facebook Dating App Work?
Having known about Facebook Dating, you might be interested in giving it a try for your dating life. Importantly, one has to be 18 years and above to use the service.
To ensure you have the latest version of Facebook, ensure you update the app on your device. You will see Facebook Dating in a new tab in the main menu of the app.
Then, you need to go to the location and opt into Facebook Dating so that you create a dating profile.
After that, fill in personal details and information. These include; height, religion, education, job title, and much more. Besides, you can put your photo on your profile.
When setting up your Secret Dating profile, you will be required to specify your gender and the gender of those you would like to match with on the service. There are various gender options available.
Therefore, you will choose whether you are interested in men, women, or transgender. There is privacy to some extent since this information is not shared with your potential matches.
Furthermore, the suggestions provided are for those who use Facebook Dating. Nonetheless, your interests and preferences will be considered when these suggestions are made.
When on the platform and you feel like you are interested in someone, you need to comment on their Facebook Dating profile.
Besides, you can opt to tap on the “Like” button instead. In this way, they will know that you are interested in them.
4 Most Common Facebook Dating Issues
As much as a user may want to have an efficient experience with the Facebook Dating service, some problems may be encountered.
- Facebook Dating is unavailable, not showing up in the app, not working, and not loading.
- The Facebook app keeps on crushing.
- Photos and other features not showing up on the Facebook Dating app.
- Facebook Dating notifications do not appear on the home screen.
The above problems experienced by users may be a result of various things. Let us consider a scenario when Facebook Dating is not showing up or working.
Why is Facebook Dating Not Showing Up or Unavailable?
If you ever have your Facebook Dating app not showing up or definitely not working, there could be various reasons behind it. The problem might be caused by;
- Lack of updating the Facebook app; https://datingranking.net/fling-review/ If you try using this service but it is not working, then probably the Facebook app needs some updating.
- Blocked notifications; If you have your notifications blocked, it will be difficult to operate the service hence it will not work. Therefore, you always have to ensure your notifications are always on and that you allow their entry.
- Poor internet connection; Well at times the Facebook Dating app is unavailable might not be the service itself, but also, your internet connection can cause the error and other problems such as Facebook messenger not working.
- Corrupted cache data; If you have the cache data of your device corrupted, Facebook Dating will not work.